Sunday, February 1, 2009

Decisions

The other morning, I stood in front of my closet trying to figure out which jeans to wear and therefore, what shoes to wear. To say that I'm slow in the morning is an understatement, but still, I find myself harping over the small stuff all the time, such as deciding whether to go out on a Friday or what I want off the menu at dinner. I just never can decide.
Then I thought of that pilot, Sully, who decided to crash land a plane on the Hudson river in a split second and saved everyone's life. If he can do it, I thought, so can I. I grabbed the dark-washed Lucky jeans with boots (after all, it was snowing). There, that wasn't so hard. I'll have to remember Sully the next time I'm paralyzed deciding between honey mustard or honey dijon on my sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment